Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device (computer, tablet or mobile phone). These include small files known as cookies.
Our system will issue cookies to your computer when you visit to the site.
- The cookies set by our site cannot be used by themselves to identify you personally.
- They do not contain personal data.
- Most cookies are entirely anonymous.
- Allow you to log in to manage your list using the site.
- Recognise when a guest buying a gift has returned to your list.
- Aggregating visitor statistics and usage patterns. You cannot be personally identified from these cookies, nor the data that is gathered from its use.
Additionally, on our blog, we provide social sharing buttons, and may embed third-party content. Some of these services may also set their own anonymous cookies.
You may change your website browser settings to reject cookies. To learn how to disable cookies or opt out of their usage please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
However, cookies are required to log in to a buy-our-honeymoon.com account.