One simple price
Build and manage your own honeymoon gift list pages using our easy system, with a selection of beautiful design themes and no commission taken from your gifts.
£55 A single, one-time payment.
We don’t collect or hold any funds on your behalf and we don’t take our fee out of the gifts you’re given.
If you choose to accept online payments from your guests, Stripe, PayPal or GoCardless processing fees and restrictions apply.
Your guests won’t pay service fees of any kind, ever.
Unique features • Unbeatable flexibility • Personal support
- Your own, advertising-free, honeymoon gift list pages. And we never send spam, either to you or your guests.
- Choose from a range of gorgeous design themes that work perfectly on smartphones and tablets.
- Mix one-off gifts and open contributions on the same list, and even mix honeymoon contributions with gifts for your home!
- 70 customisable gift registry cards to send to your guests, that take them straight to your own wedding list using a discreet URL of your choice.
- Add as many items as you wish, in whatever categories you choose, and make changes at any time.
- Dedicated, personal support for both you and your guests, by email or phone.
- Upload photographs easily and simply, add links and totally personalise your wedding list pages.
- Choose from a range of currencies, and display items in more than one currency, with automatic currency conversion updated daily.
- Your guests can print off a special Gift Certificate so they have something physical to give to you.
- Keep your wedding list open for as long as you like, at no extra charge.
- A complete Gift History, available forever, that you can download to help with your thank-you cards.
Accept payment directly from your guests by cheque or in cash, or online by Direct Debit into your own bank account via GoCardless, or by credit/debit card through Stripe or PayPal.
Stripe’s card processing fees are approximately 2.9%, deducted from the amount you receive.
Funds are automatically transferred to your bank account in 7 days.
Simple to set up, and the easiest possible experience for your guests.
Direct Debit processing fees are only 1% per transaction, deducted from the amount you receive.
Funds are automatically transferred to your bank account in 6 working days.
Direct Debit payments are available only to guests with a bank account in the UK. Guests are protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee.
PayPal’s fees are typically 2.9% + $0.30 USD per transaction, deducted from the amount you receive. Fees may be higher for cross-border payments.
Funds can be withdrawn on-demand to your bank account by logging-in to paypal.com.
Guests can use their own PayPal account, if they have one.