Terms of Service
By using the buy-our-honeymoon.com web site ("Service") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Buy Our Honeymoon is a trading name of Article Seven Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is at 10 Hamilton Road, Sidcup, Kent, UNITED KINGDOM. Our company registration number is 5703656. Our VAT registration number is 700 5152 90.
- We reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://www.buy-our-honeymoon.com/terms
- While we prohibit certain conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Buy Our Honeymoon cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be over sixteen years of age.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Buy Our Honeymoon cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted under your Account.
- We may suspend or cancel your Account immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates. We reserve the right to express the price exclusive of VAT, but we shall show VAT separately and include it in the total price.
- Our prices may be reviewed at any time and changes will take immediate effect.
- If you wish to cancel your Account, you can notify us by email to [email protected] at any time.
- A full refund will be issued upon cancellation of Account within 14 days of purchase. A refund will not be issued for Accounts cancelled after this time.
- On cancellation, all Content posted to an Account will be removed from the web site.
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Account Content and Conduct
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this web site any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You may not misuse the web site (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of the above.
- We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this web site), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this web site in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this web site, any web sites linked to this web site or the material on such web sites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this web site or your downloading of any material from this web site or any web sites linked to this web site.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If your use of material on this web site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this web site, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- It is prohibited to access the web site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful. If you access this web site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
- Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- You understand that Buy Our Honeymoon uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transfered unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Buy Our Honeymoon customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected].