A little housekeeping
Over the past couple of weeks, we’ve been tinkering and polishing Buy Our Honeymoon. None of the changes we’ve made are worthy of a post in themselves, so here they are in handy bite-size-morsel form:
- You can now include paragraph breaks in your item descriptions. Previously, everything would be combined into a single paragraph.
- The payment review screen your guests see if you’ve enabled PayPal on your list will now include any gifts made using the same email address even if they were made on a different computer. Previously, if a guest reserved an item for you, say, at work and then reserved a second item at home, they’d need to go through a separate payment review screen for both computers.
- Our signup form and couples’ login are now fully secured using SSL (so you’ll see the little padlock symbol in your browser).
- Any photographs you’ve uploaded for your list items won’t appear in the print version of your list. (Try printing your list, by the way, if you haven’t already.)
- We’ve slightly revised our online help in the couples’ login, and renamed it FAQs.
Just a light snack, I’m sure you’ll agree — but we’ve got plenty more improvements lined up. As always, if you have any feedback for us, please fire away.